Thursday, June 16, 2011

Keeping it Cas(ual)

Work has been insane as of late, leaving me too brain dead to compose anything close to coherent (much less witty and entertaining) on music, books, or pretty quotes and pictures.  

However, I do have an outfit shot.  Just one.  From several weeks ago.  And I'm wearing jeans.  ::Sigh::

But fear not - tomorrow starts my 5 day vacation.  I will be getting my hair cut and possibly getting a massage (which I won for free on the radio - movie trivia for the win!).  I will be spending lots of time with my family, swimming in the river with Jake, and eating too much good food.  I will also not have an internet connection, BUT I intend to write several posts for my return (once my wittyness is back at full capacity).

But for now, you get this: 



scarf: gap.  sweater: pacific sunwear.  jeans: abercrombie. sandles: sahara. 

The thing is, I really like this outfit.  It was inspired by a look on the jcrew site, and after two weeks of wearing nothing but office attire and heels (quickly followed by comfy clothes and bare feet once I arrive home), I am missing the more casual side of my wardrobe.  Also, Jake decided to partake in the photo shoot.  I couldn't bear to crop him out. 

I hope you all have a casual/amazing/relaxing weekend.

Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment