Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Plaid Plumage

So here are the promised outdoor outfit pics.  I wasn't even that crazy about this clothing combo - sometimes the outfits that get posted aren't necessarily my favorites, they are just the ones that I (and the boy) has the time and energy to photograph.  That being said, I love these pictures - they actually look like Spring.  Hopefully this is the beginning of an outdoor photo-shoot trend.



Jumper: Forever 21.  Tank: Gap.  Tights: Anthropologie.  Boots: Belk.  Sweater: ModCloth (via the Cabin Fever Sale). Necklace: American Eagle.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    The We Love Colors tights are definitely opaque. They are more opaque than my colored tights from American Apparel and from Gap.

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    Ana
    http://www.betterinsepia.com

    ReplyDelete