Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Plumage - Fedora Bathroom

I am totally going back on my promise or beautiful, clear, outdoor outfit shots.  This is by far the blurriest, most poorly lit photo I have yet to post.  But I really loved this outfit.  Really. Loved. It.  I mean a lime green plaid fedora and a vegan leather jacket?  How many times am I honestly going to pull out that combination. So I had to share.  



Fedora: Finch, local boutique.  Shirt & Shorts: Old Navy.  Leather Jacket: Modcloth via their Cabin Fever sale.  Tights: Anthro.  Boots: Belk.  Necklace: jewelry maker in West VA.

Also, this is the boy's bathroom.  We were having friends over, and after a few beers he decided that I looked too cute to not take outfit photos (he was digging the fedora as well).  So believe it or not, out of our sneaky, tipsy photo shoot in the bathroom, this was the best pic.

I have big plans for a redeeming photo shoot soon - so please stay tuned.

Love you lovies,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment