Monday, February 14, 2011

Flight Pattern . . .

Now that we have some of the background stuff out of the way, I wanted to fill you all in on my plans for this page.  I hope to create a mix of personal sharing (photos and stories from my various daily adventures), reviews (books mainly with perhaps some recipes, movies, and music thrown in), outfit posts (concoctions from my own closet), inspirational quotes and photos,  and miscellaneous fashion finds, etc.  Right now my (very) tentative posting schedule is:

Monday - "Flight Report" 
Tuesday - "Bird Books" (and occasionally "Bird Feed" and "Bird Songs")
Wednesday - "Plumage"
Thursday - "Eggs of Inspiration"
Friday - "Winging It"

Please forgive the cheesy overuse of bird-related puns - I just love the idea of a theme.

I fully anticipate this rigid schedule to give way to much more scattered posting times (and topics), but hopefully that gives you (and me) and sense of where this page is heading.

All of that being said I am about to already break ranks in today's Valentines' Day themed post . . .

Sincerely your makeshift blogger,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment